Conflict Desert Storm II: Back To Baghdad - is well timed with the successor to the original tactical squad-based action game from last fall. The game was originally called Conflict Desert Sabre, but real-life invasion of Iraq a few months ago to give a to work the word Baghdad became the title and take advantage of interest in the world with Operation: Iraqi Freedom.
But this game takes place during the 1991 Gulf War and once again has players who operate both as a U.S. Special Forces or British SAS cooperative. did not either in the game Conflict Desert Storm, but the sequel offers some technical enhancements to move slightly and new weapons and even more from hardcore tactical squad combat that made the original an underground favorite. Not quite what went wrong in the first game has been improved to make one giant leap over its predecessor, but fans of the series will be pleased with the new mission and a few fresh features.
Your task: to destroy stocks of chemical weapons, experimental models of weapons, tactical missiles and Scud neutralize the last areas of potential danger, expose the territory of Kuwait from the remnants of the elite unit of fighters Republican Army.
The key point in carrying out its tasks - smooth interaction of all team members. Only the strongest and the fittest are able to get away from the chase or to survive under continuous heavy artillery fire and enemy snipers.
- The real test of courage, endurance and martial arts - Lead the team of saboteurs in the rear of the enemy!
- You are presiding over an elite unit, consisting of four soldiers - Commander, Sniper, Heavy, and Minesweeper.
- 10 missions during the passage of which is necessary to use tactical and strategic skills, as well as the use of camouflage and secretive movement.
- Your soldiers are not only armed to the teeth, but are able to manage a huge variety of armored vehicles.
- Compared with the previous part of the game the opponents are more cunning and dangerous.
- Improved graphics engine and improved sound.
- Operating system: Microsoft Â® Windows Â® 98 / 2000 / ME / XP T
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 1.0 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon 1000 +
- Memory: 256 MB
- Video: 3D-graphics adapter with 64 , compatible with DirectX Â® 8.0 (Nvidia Â® GeForce Â® 3 or better)
- Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 8.1
- Free hard drive space: 1.2 GB
- Additional software: DirectX 9.0c
- Controls: A keyboard and mouse